Got knee pain? You aren’t alone. Whether you have suffered an acute injury, or you are experiencing chronic issues, knee pain can definitely affect your overall quality of life. The knee is comprised of four bones, stabilized actively by several different muscles, depends on numerous ligaments and cartilage for joint integrity and is subject to forces in multiple planes. The doctors at One80 Physical Therapy® are experts in knee function and understand that it can be a complicated joint to exanimate and rehabilitate.
Knee pain can be caused by a wide range of issues and manifest as several different symptoms. Take a look at these knee pain stats:
- 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain
- Knee pain is the second most common cause of chronic pain (low back pain is #1)
- One-third of all Americans report experiencing knee pain
- Knee breakdown is commonly the result of too much weight on the knee joint
- Another leading cause of knee injury is improper techniques during sports/work
- Between 15 – 20% of all men are afflictedwith knee pain
- Prevalence of knee pain in women isroughly 20%
If you are experiencing knee pain and would like to learn how the patent-pending One80 System® can help you get back in the game of life, call (970) 593-9300 today for a FREE CONSULTATION. Let us show you whyOne80 is the opposite of everything you’ve tried before.