Big News, One80 is going to the Big Apple!
One80 will be offering an introduction to the One80 Physical Therapy System course on April 9th and 10th in New York City. This class is geared for the medical professional (PT, ATC, DC, PA, etc.) that is interested in:
This is a great chance to learn the overall thought process, scientific foundation, and some of the manual therapy techniques that make One80 so unique. This introductory class is an overview of the full 56-hour One80 System certification course.
Topics covered include:
- How to assess and reverse neuromuscular inhibition
- Assessing the entire Kinetic Matrix, and what it will tell you
- Why the pyramidalis is the most important muscle you’ve never heard of
- How to use the Law of Reciprocal Inhibition to your advantage
- The physiological impacts of foam rolling/stretching/massage
- Implementing critical thinking and root cause analysis in your practice
- Why “corrective exercise” makes patients worse
- Why MoStreBility is the key to injury prevention and rehabs
- What happens when strength is sacrificed for mobility
- What most clinicians tell their patients, and why it’s wrong
- How to get rid of “gadgets and gimmicks” and replace them with just your hands
Below is a downloadable PDF of the course brochure. If you have questions, or need to register, call us at (970) 593-9300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hurry, space for this class is very limited and seats are filling quickly.